Saturday 13 August 2011

Harriet Hargrave Workshops

In July I had the opportunity to attend Harriet Hargraves Machine Quilting workshop as well as her Quilters Academy Beginner workshop.    All I can say is "WOW".....I loved every minute of it!!

I had bought her books last fall and was very impressed with the information in her books so I jumped at the opportunity to take her workshops. I actually feel that one day I can be a confident machine quilter....and her machine quilting course sure hammers home the need to have precision in piecing. 

This is the piece that we worked on in the piecing workshop....Harriet's makes the strong suggestion that  we now go back to the beginning of her Quilters Academy book and work our way through lesson by lesson........and quilt the pieces as we finish them!! 

That is exactly what I intend to do!!  Stay tuned!!

1 comment:

Myra said...

Barb!!! I just realized what Barb you are!!! You sneak! I didn't know you started a blog!!! Looking good!!! Must look for a photo of Toby... 8-)

Love this creation by the way!!!

Boy, when you jumped into quilting, you dove!!! LOL! Way to go!!!