Sunday 14 August 2011

Back to the Basics

With the Town Square complete I am going back to the beginning to complete the lessons in order as suggested by Harriet in her workshop.  She covered all the information that we needed but doing the lessons reinforces all that we learned.  
So..........Lets Sew!


These are the fabrics I have selected from my Stash for the Sampler Quilt blocks......already I am second guessing  my choices....I thought it was all right in the strip sets but not sure I like it when they are sewn together.....   the tossed cars on the fabric make me think the blocks are wonky....and they aren't...everything came together just as it should....I have to remember the purpose is to learn the techniques...and the child who gets the finished quilt most likely won't be critiquing the quilt!




No comments: